5.19.2009

Birth of a Blog

Greetings family and friends,

Welcome to the inaugural post on my new blog, Twinkle... photography by Tisha! As many of you know, I have embarked upon a new adventure - a visual adventure, if you will. For years many of you have suffered through vacations, parties, and even lazy weekends with my ever-present camera in your face. My obsession with taking pictures fully bloomed once my perfect little subject, Julia, arrived. The poor kid hasn't lived a day without being photographed!

I can't think of a better way to combine my two loves - children and photography - than with the launch of Twinkle...photography by Tisha!

In the coming months I will be building up my portfolio and learning the ropes (and probably calling in some favors from friends and family in the process!). As I get more photo shoots under my belt, check back here to see some of my favorite shots.

Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement!
Tisha

3 comments:

  1. Love it Tisha! Can't wait to come down and visit you... You can practice with Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tisha, i have no doubt that you will succeed in your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete